How Much Can I Make?
With one of the most competitive royalty structures in the franchised commercial cleaning industry, and multiple revenue streams, your income potential is unlimited! Anago Franchisees can count on twelve primary revenue streams that provide diversified and consistent income.
Twelve Primary Revenue Streams
- The Unit Franchisee pays cash for their franchise or pays a down payment based on the program selected.
- The balance of their franchise fee is financed by the Master, so you collect a monthly note payment from the Unit.
- The Master collects royalty and administration fees for all janitorial contracts assigned to the Unit.
- When the Unit wants additional contracts above what was purchased in their original program, the Master collects a commission fee (C-Fee) payment.
- Typically, the Unit pays a down payment on the C-Fee and then the Master finances a note payment for the additional contracts.
- The Master offers ancillary services, such as floor care or one-time services to clients. These services have a high profit margin.
- The Master collects an advertising fee from the Unit to assist in expanding their client base.
- The Unit can elect to pay a fee to the Master to guarantee payment on all contracts, whether the client pays or not.
- The Master can assist their Units in purchasing equipment and supplies, with markup and interest.
- The Master Owner enjoys a margin on apparel and promotional item purchases.
- The Master collects a fee for administering our national insurance program to their Units.
Here's a portion of the Item 19 (Financial Performance Representation) from our Franchise Disclosure Document: The Average Annual Sales as self-reported by certain Anago Master Franchise Owners' businesses during our 2017 fiscal year was $2,542,567 and the top quartile averaged $5,690,202. This number does not include any prepayments for additional janitorial work, supplies or equipment made by the Unit Franchisees, which can increase actual sales achieved.
Hear What Our Master Franchisees Have to Say
Don't just take our word for it, we've asked our Franchisees to share their insights and experiences as Anago Master Franchise owners. You'll hear how Anago has positively affected not only their lives, but also the lives of their families, employees, and Unit Franchisees.