How Much Can I Make?
With one of the most competitive royalty structures in the franchised commercial cleaning industry, and multiple revenue streams, your income potential is unlimited! Anago Franchisees can count on twelve primary revenue streams that provide diversified and consistent income.
Seven Primary Revenue Streams
- Franchise Sales & Notes: Collect revenue on all Unit Franchises sold, with down payments ranging from $1K to $23K+, and financing at 14% compound interest, typically for 42 months.
- Recurring Royalties & Administrative Fees: Collect 10% royalty and 4% admin fee on gross monthly billing for handling client billing and collections, and administrative paperwork for Unit Franchisees.
- Revenue on 1x Jobs & Commission Fees: Collect up to 20% on each one-time specialty service performed by the Unit Franchisee, plus commission on each additional cleaning contract sold to the Unit Franchisee (typically financed at 14% interest for 12 months).
- Recurring Insurance Fees: Collect 8% of gross monthly billing for administering Anago’s comprehensive national business protection insurance program.
- Guaranteed Payment Option: Collect up to 5% of gross monthly billing by providing a type of "payment insurance" to Unit Franchisees.
- Advertising Fees: Collect 2% of gross monthly billing toward advertising to generate additional cleaning contracts for Unit Franchisees to grow their businesses.
- Supply, Equipment, Apparel & Promotional Revenues: Collect a margin on all supply, equipment, apparel and promotional item purchases made by the Unit Franchisee.
Hear What Our Master Franchisees Have to Say
Don't just take our word for it, we've asked our Franchisees to share their insights and experiences as Anago Master Franchise owners. You'll hear how Anago has positively affected not only their lives, but also the lives of their families, employees, and Unit Franchisees.